New bed dressings are a great way to update your bedroom and reflect the change in season. Dressing your bed for winter is always a pleasure because you can cosset yourself using different fabrics, textures and colours to create a warm and welcoming environment.
1. For real designer style, always start with crisp, classic white bedlinens and plump pillows.
2. Embrace a warm palette – brighten up your classic white bedlinen with cushions or throws in an accent colour. Rich orange and deep red are perfect wintery hues.
3. Make your bed as cosy and inviting as possible by adding a soft faux fur, alpaca or cashmere throw.
4. Layer coordinating decorative cushions in different shapes, sizes, shades and materials, including luxurious silk or velvet.
5. Spoil yourself with a pure, ethically sourced goosedown duvet to keep you warm during the chilly months ahead. To respond to temperature changes throughout the winter, we recommend choosing a light 4.5 tog warmth rating. Perfect on its own for warmer nights, you can then cosy it up with throws during cold spells.
All that’s left is to curl up and enjoy!